Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Magnolia at Summerfield.....


So I was scrolling through Instagram....my guilty pleasure. I came across Joanna & Chip Gaines latest cover shoot with their new Magnolia Journal. I instantly fell in love with the cover. I don't know if it was the southern home feel, the barn setting, the farmhouse table or the husband & wife duo.... Whatever it was it made my heart smile. Take a peek {Magnolia Journal}Fall in love.....we have.

I mentioned to my husband we have never taken any pictures with our farmhouse tables. We both looked at each other and was like no we haven't.... We need to fix this! Well since I was loving the theme of The Magnolia Journal, I thought why not play with this theme. And with that Magnolia at Summerfield: A Farmhouse Thanksgiving was created. Kate from The Everyday Hostess and I had so much creating this Beautiful Southern Modern Farmhouse look. Here at The Iman Project we are all about Vintage meets Modern and with the help of Coral Lane  fab white modern chairs and our beautiful "Kai" Victorian Sofa & Vintage Dishware my little vintage/modern heart chuckled.


Location, Location, Location....there was no doubt of where I wanted this shoot to happen. I mean have you seen Summerfield Tate Farms  ahhhhmazing and Melissa is the icing on the cake. The space, the barn, the southern hospitalty was perfect! Ok enough of my chatter...check out a few fabulous pictures shot by the beautiful Photography By Katsi {fall in love....we have}















A special thanks to all who made my little Magnolia dreams come true....we appreciate you and we love you.

xoxo,
Bree & Carlos


Photography: Photography By Katsi
Floral: Root & Bloom
Candlesticks and Chair Rentals: Coral Lane
Menus: Paper & Taigh

No comments:

Post a Comment